It takes a year like this to make businesses realize that having a brick-and-mortar shop isn’t the #1 indicator your business is doing well.
Instead of FOMO (Fear of Missing Out) – we now have been visited by its peculiar cousin FOGO (Fear of Going Out)
Our best clients would rather stay home and browse Facebook, than mill between shops and businesses.
After all, it’s safer.
So, we need to adopt new metrics on how rock solid our businesses are.
The way to see how well your business is doing is by seeing two things:
– How many clients are looking for your business in particular
– The quality of these clients (how possible is a sale?)
How can we maximize our business based on these two metrics?
We believe you need to consider building a splash page for your business.
This is the #1 marketing tool you can use to get a ton more people looking at your business, without needing to leave the comfort of their own home.
A Splash Page is a single page website with a single goal: to drive sales and interest up for your business.
– Sell one particular service or product
– Use Facebook to direct tons of people towards this page
– Have customers phone YOU instead of you chasing THEM
If this is something you’d be interested in, contact our team at NVmyBrand.